Nearing the end of October (already!), it is finally beginning to feel like autumn here. I have made a tradition of re-reading one of my favorite books, Donna Tartt’s The Secret History, every year around this time and have been enjoying it especially this time around.
Here’s some interesting things I’ve been reading online:
1. These photos are making it very difficult to wait any longer for my Paris trip.
2. I love this interview (and beautiful photos) with chef Alison Cayne on the Bonberi blog.
3. It is never a bad idea to brush up on one’s vocabulary.
4. As an art history student, I find this article to be so important.
5. I can’t wait to read Caroline de Maigret’s new book! Here’s a little taste on “How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are”.