Whether the flight is long or short, planes can be uncomfortable. They are, after all, just a giant metal tube hurtling through the air. When packing my carry-on bag, I like to make sure that I have everything needed for a comfortable flight as well as items to keep my skin feeling fresh. It also doesn’t hurt to watch old episodes of Gilmore Girls to pass the time while you pack…
As for the contents…
- Eye mask for sleeping.
- Passport & IDs
- Shout Instant Stain Remover
- Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths for dabbing an oily face.
- A pair of soft slipper socks.
- A moleskine notebook for journaling or jotting down ideas.
- A good book. For this particular trip, I chose The Beautiful and Damned.
- A miniature bottle of hand lotion.
- Eye Cream. I’m using the Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream from Mario Badescu.
- Moisturizer. I’m just using my usual Boots No. 7 Night Cream.
- Hand sanitizer
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- Visine Eye Drops
- Emergen-C Immune+ Vitamin Powder (Blueberry Acai)
- Colgate Wisps
- A bag of Swedish Fish
- KIND bar
- Bottle of water
- iPhone charger
- iPhone (loaded with music and podcasts)
- Makeup Bag
- Big, cozy scarf to double as a blanket.