- Into The Gloss posted a slideshow of gorgeous photos from J.Crew catalogues circa 1990s, aka J.Crew’s Golden Era. All of the looks are beautiful and could easily be worn today.
- Man Repeller wrote a post called “How to Make a Formal Dress Un-Basic” and it is rather funny.
- My dad showed me a great article from One Green Planet about using tea in your skincare routine. Last night, I added tea to my apple cider vinegar toner, infused it in my night cream, and used it under my eyes. I can already see it working!
- Muffy Aldrich posted this recipe for a Swiss Chocolate Cake. It looks delightfully simple.
- Garance Doré linked to a list of the free movies in NYC this summer. In addition to the BAMcinemaFest, I plan on trying to make it out to a few of the French Films on the Green.