It’s been so long since I have posted one of these!
This month I….
1) Made and enjoyed. Carly’s Best October Snack.
2) Photographed Chloe + Isabel jewelry at my favourite church in town.
3) Appreciated how gorgeous my campus is.
4) Went to see Gravity in 3D. I can’t say I loved the script, but I’m glad that I saw it, if only for the visual and technical achievement.
5) Acquired a large stack of Architectural Digest from my mum and have been devouring them ever since.
6) Suffered a terrible cold, which was mended by a FAT (Feta-Avocado-Tomato) omelette from my favourite restaurant in town.
7) Found myself in a J.Crew fitting room on multiple occasions.
8) Worked at a huge Junior League Halloween gala where I felt like Nick Carraway and witnessed a plethora of funny incidents.
9) Volunteered for Make A Difference Day.
10) Enjoyed the (fleeting) cool weather by wearing cafe capris and Weejuns.
11 + 12) Had a campfire mocha at a garden cafe.
13) Celebrated Halloween with a Poor Man’s Black Velvet, a few Tom Collins, a bit of candy and some houligan friends.
14) I’ve been spending most of my time in our Enactus office these days. Since I practically live there now, I will taking photos of all of the creepy or interesting art!