Country Club Prep is a fantastic website with a great selection of cute, tasteful items. It was impossible to pick just ten of them! So, I’ll be splitting this post into two parts.
1. Southern Proper – Frat Hat in Navy Tartan (Link)
It’s the hat on everyone’s wish-list, myself included.
2. Southern Proper – Talk Derby to Me T-Shirt (Link)
Yes, it’s a man’s shirt but I need it!
3. Jack Rogers – Worth II Smoking Shoes in Rose Raffia (Link)
These would be so great for an autumnal “around campus” outfit.
4. Jack Rogers – Glitter Navajo Sandal in Gold (Link)
Summer is over, but this is the South.
5. Elizabeth McKay – Scotland Dress (Link)
Elizabeth McKay has a lovely assortment of high-collared dresses and blouses. I’m completely obsessed.
6. Smathers & Branson – Monogram Needlepoint Flask (Link)
Oh, Smathers & Branson.
7. Smathers & Branson – Yellow Lab Needlepoint Credit Card Wallet (Link)
This reminds me of my own late puppy, Jake.
8. Smathers & Branson – Got Rum Needlepoint Coasters (Link)
I’d like these on my coffee table alongside books (Take Ivy, High Society, and anything by Slim Aarons), a bouquet of peonies, and some antique objets d’art.
9. Just Madras – Lucy Skirt (Link)
Another summer item, but the weather here would allow for this skirt to be worn with a light sweater until the winter.
10. Kiel James Patrick – Swifter Tied Ripper Triton Knot Bracelet (Link)
It’s always changing but, at the moment, this is my favourite KJP bracelet.
More to come…